Email:Contact@cieravincent.com|Mobile: 07776406880 |Instagram: Ciera.Elizabeth.Vincent
* I have good communication skills which is a good trait to have when working with in the creative industries.
* I’m good at managing my time and can work to a high professional standard
* I have 4 years’ experience being a photography student while doing small photography jobs alongside over the years to gain more knowledge.
Enthusiastic and hardworking commercial photographer who specialises in fashion and aspires to become a wedding/Bridal photographer. I’m a good team member and very family oriented, I worked as a front of house member at ‘The Sun Inn’ and ‘The Stable’ which has given me good customer service skills and a strong knowledge with working as a team
* Thorough knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
* Working knowledge of Adobe Bridge and Capture one
*Thorough knowledge of Microsoft publications
* Experienced knowledge of both Mac and Windows software
* Thorough knowledge both in studios and on location shooting
* Thorough knowledge of BronColor and Profoto lighting sets in studios and location kits
* Thorough knowledge with Cannon DSLR cameras specifically 7D and 5D models.
Arts University Bournemouth
2016-2019 - * BA (Hons) Commercial Photography
2014-2016 - * BTECH Level 3 Diploma in Art and design
Eggars Secondary School
2009-2014 - * 7 GCSE’s grades A-C
* Experience working with product photography and set designs at B&Q studios.
* Experience in taking summer wedding photos
* Valid UK Passport
* Valid UK Clean Driving licence